Thursday, March 01, 2007

Starting Over


I'm starting over with this blog. My eventual goal, perhaps this summer, is to start a blog that discusses things going on in my community. I've really wanted to have a credible, well-visited blog for quite some time, and I know a personal one isn't the way for me to go as I'm not entirely interesting. I've been thinking of a route to go when I decided the other day it might be fun to start one about the community - discussing general news, incoming businesses, and especially local politics. By incorporating the latter I think I would strive to have a better understanding of policy-making at the local level.

For now, however, (with this particular account) I am going to recount things I post at Pastepunk.com throughout the week, thoughts on postings, and/or any other music/entertainment related things. Hopefully this will make it easier for me to gather links and such in the future.

No comments: