Thursday, March 01, 2007

Collector's Showcase Post

I had originally planned on grouping together the upcoming re-releases from The Bled, Paulson, and Trophy Scars with the new remix album from Minus The Bear in a sort of mini-reviews news post, but when I began writing I ended up with a lot more text than anticipated. So...I posted a review of each album as a small feature called "Collector's Showcase," for lack of a better name. It's an obvious rip-off of Alternative Press' "Collector's Corner" in the sense that it's an easy way to cover albums that'd be hard to push for anyone other than dedicated fans of the band. I don't see this becoming any kind of regular feature, but when it's convenient and worth the time to do it, I suppose it could reappear in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BeausaTakyBer [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=somaliatoday ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the black methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg